Find a Medical Profession and Start Your New Life!
Medical professions are well paid, growing quickly and recession proof jobs but finding the right medical profession for you can be confusing, challenging and time consuming. MedicalProfessionsNow’s (MPN) aim is to help you jump start the process to a new and rewarding career.
Here are some simple steps to guide you:
- Find out if any of your friends and family are medical professionals and ask them about the pro’s and con’s of their jobs.
- Narrow down your choices by comparing the education requirements, salary and job outlooks.
- Watch videos about the medical profession you’re interested in to learn more about the day to day work duties.
- Find schools near you or online offering classes for your medical professions and ask them questions about the jobs, tuition and class schedules.
- Set up a one day job shadow for the medical profession/s you’re interested in. This may be the most important step in making your decision.
- Start your classes at an accredited college and you are on your way to your new life as a medical professional.
Here are some of the hottest and most in-demand medical professions:
- X Ray Techs: Work closely with patients and doctors and make $40,000 to $60,000 per year.
- Phlebotomists: Excellent job outlook (27% growth in the next 10 years) but must be okay being around blood and needles. Make $15 hourly, $30,250 yearly on average.
- Ultrasound/Sonographers: Show expectant mothers pictures of their babies in the womb. This is just one of the many rewarding tasks you will perform and make $65,860 on average per year.
- Medical Laboratory Technicians: Work in almost any healthcare setting and make up to $58,640 per year.
What are you waiting for?
There is no reason to wait. Get started today by reading our complete medical profession guides, pick your favorite and follow the outlined steps to get started. Your life will never be the same again!